Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelancer, Contactor NO C2C
- LOCATION: United States only - Remote (Time Zone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RATE: Our client is looking to pay $75 – $85/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: Full time | 40 hrs/wk Long term
**THIS IS A W2 POSTION WITH BENEFITS**
• Minimum 10 year experience in BI development and support
• 7 years of experience with data warehouse concepts and methodologies
• 2 years of experience with AWS environment
• Experience with database design & modeling
• Experience with business intelligence or reporting tools (preferably Tableau and Alteryx) is a plus
• Working experience in ecommerce industry and web analytics will be a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly motivated self-starter, detail and quality oriented and able to work independently
Senior ETL Data Engineer is responsible for design, develop, deliver and support ETL solutions using SQL scripts and various ETL tools.
• Champion and manage new initiatives to completion to improve and streamline operations processes and maximize systems efficiency.
• Work as part of a team to support business analytics for growing online consumer subscription service.
• Play key role in building out a semantic layer through development of ETLs and virtualized views.
• Participate in requirement definition, solution development and implementation phases of semantic layer.
• Work with Engineering teams to explore and understand new data being introduced to front end application
• Consolidate existing long running SQL scripts to build new ETL solutions in SQL
• Create and maintain ETL specifications and process documentations to produce the required data deliverables (requirement, design, operational support guide, etc.).
• Configure and tune ETL infrastructure to optimize the semantic layer architecture
• Troubleshoot and resolve data, system, and performance issues.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.