Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs-bringing better care to where it's needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that "health is local" and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet's Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we meet our members where they are, bringing care into the home and neighborhoods through our community-based care teams and Virtual Care offerings.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations, local providers, and leading health plans, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. Equipped with world-class, custom care delivery technology, we deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services to deliver a radically better experience of care for every member and community we serve.
Over the next year, we'll grow quickly to bring better care to many more members and their communities. To do this, we need people who, like us, believe that everyone should have good care for what matters to them, in their community.
Our work is grounded in a belief in the power of a diverse community. To close gaps in care and advance equity in the communities we serve, we have to start with making our own team diverse and inclusive. Our ways of working are characterized by creativity, collaboration, and mutual learning that comes from bringing together a community from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to ensure that every person on the Cityblock team, and every Cityblock member, feels supported and included as a part of our community.
- Aim for Understanding
- Be All In
- Bring Your Whole Self
- Lean Into Discomfort
- Put Members First
About the Role:
- Leading a team of analytics professionals in delivering compliance reporting to Cityblock's partners and internal stakeholders, upholding regulatory requirements and providing operational insights.
- Expert consultant to internal stakeholders and client partners in translating regulatory requirements into technical specifications.
- Clearly guides the execution and valuation of deliverables that meet company goals, and mentors the team to meet their professional goals.
- Delivers actionable insights on quality performance to the business inspiring action to improve the care of our members.
- Defines and delivers reporting specifications for all compliance-related deliverables.
Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelor's degree with analytical focus - actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, physics, economics, public health or computer science; advanced degrees preferred
- 8 years of analytics experience
- 6 years of regulatory experience, preferably as a compliance professional internal to a payor or working directly in a government agency
- 4 years experience leading people and projects
How We Define Success:
- Delivery of analytics compliance reporting; customer satisfaction
- Delivery of operational insights within healthcare quality that enable the firm to improve care
- High rate of adoption of reporting recommendations
- Low analytics team turnover
- Documentation and maintenance of internal processes and reporting templates that support a compliance-driven organization
What We'd Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.