As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more – all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
What You Will Do:
- Be immersed in diverse teams and lead exploratory analyses, collaborating in a fast paced, agile environment to continuously bring forward ideas and insights that focuses on delivering customer value early and often.
- Data Exploration, Visualization, and Dashboarding. Identify trends and drivers, perform exploratory data analyses and present views that will provide visibility into our performance.
- Monitor business performance and identify issues and opportunities, as well as recommend optimizations to the site experience using in-house data products, custom reporting, and web analytics tools.
- Execute on customer experience learning agendas across multiple lines of business to unlock insights and guide the business – Identify, test, and optimize new features to provide strategic direction that is driven by data evidence and analytical rigor
- Data Analysis and Modeling. Incorporate multiple data sources and methodologies to find opportunities to drive marketing efficiency in our advertising and improve the customer experience to acquire valuable customers and promote repeat shopping behavior.
- Design and execute a/b/n tests to optimize marketing investments, analyze results, and provide insightful recommendations to the business.
- Develop creative approaches to solving problems by partnering with versatile, multi-functional team members who come to the table with different perspectives
- 3+ years in an analytics environment and a bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related field.
- Experience generating impactful insights from complex analytics and translate results into clear recommendations with associated implications for the business
- Advanced technical skills in SQL (Snowflake), proficiency in Google Analytics 360, Data Studio & BigQuery, and visualization tools like Domo, Looker, Power BI, or Tableau
- Good understanding of exploratory analysis and statistical techniques and skilled in finding meaningful patterns and trends in the data.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and proven track record of effectively delivering on projects supporting multiple business partners.
- Other programming languages (e.g., Python, R)
- Experience with Optimizely
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.Remote First-Culture:
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.About Us:
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.