Senior Delivery Consultant at Inspire11 (Minneapolis, MN)
Inspire11 is a full-service consulting firm that helps clients reach their full potential by getting closer to their customers, their employees, and their communities. Utilizing innovative and strategic thought with technology to bring change and disruption to life.
Our team partners with technology leaders to help them strategize and execute their digital, analytics and technology initiatives. We focus on positively disrupting the marketplace and building customer loyalty in an ever-fickle consumer market. We are constantly keeping our eyes open for revenue generating opportunities in organizations using application development and data analytics.
In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for talented Senior Delivery Consultant (Solution Owner) to provide insights and solutions to our clients.
What you do at Inspire11
- Perform large-scale, complex software delivery projects/program management on client engagements or lead multiple software delivery projects for a client engagement
- Maintain client/partner relationships and demonstrate expertise in leading/overseeing Agile projects to ensure successful outcomes
- Responsible for project financials to achieve targeted financial results
- Work with internal project teams to define and deliver the technology solutions for clients
- Develop and promote innovative Scrum and Delivery Leadership solutions, methodologies and proposals
- Support recruitment, selection, staffing and on-boarding of consultants to projects; assist in qualifying opportunities and work with consultants to assess project fit
- Demonstrate proficiency in creating proposals, writing RFPs and SOWs, and reviewing proposals with client
Why you are a fit for Inspire11:
- You have experience in established technology and product departments with mature program management processes and standards for both Agile project methodologies
- You have experience leveraging relationships with colleagues, partners and clients to build thought leadership and conceptualize new offerings
- You have client facing experience and are comfortable in large group discussions
- You have a proven track record of managing complex information and translate into actionable assessments
- You are organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environments, are able to wear many hats, and have a general fear of being bored
Why Inspire11 is a fit for you:
At Inspire11, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.