In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We are looking for a DBA with experience in managing core and large scale databases and is familiar with database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, and DynamoDB to join our excellent team. You will work with other DBAs and engineers to implement solutions for database related projects and tasks.
- Manage high transactional MySQL databases servicing OLTP and DSS applications
- Monitor and tune SQLs and databases performance
- System deployment, maintenance, upgrade, and patching management
- Manage mission critical database replication environments
- Provide supports to the Service Engineers to solve customers' issues
- Enforce architectural governance, deployment standards and best practices
- Act in incident management to resolve active incidents
- Work on projects, tickets, deployments, and releases
- Participate in team on-call rotation
- 6 plus years of experience in MySQL 5.7 or above Database Administration
- Strong proficiency in MySQL database management, performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Experience with MySQL internal architecture, demonstrated experience with MySQL database design, implementation, performance tuning, and capacity planning.
- Hands on experience with MySQL replication, Aurora MySQL, and MySQL backup and recovery strategies
- Hands on experience in monitoring and performance tuning of problem SQLs and databases
- Experience in database HA strategies and implementations
- Good scripting ability and working experience of Shell scripting or Python
- Experience in designing and automating repetitive processes
- Experience in Amazon cloud services such as Aurora MySQL, DynamoDB, Ec2 instance, S3, OpenSearch Service, and CloudWatch
- Experience managing MongoDB and DynamoDB
- Experience in operational support in multiple situations (escalated or major incident)
- Have creative ability, credibility and independence
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .