TripleLift is the advertising technology company reinventing ad placement at the intersection of creative, media and data. Our marketplace serves the world’s leading brands, publishers, streaming companies and demand-side platforms, executing over 1 trillion ad transactions every month. Customers choose us because of our addressable offerings from native to online video to connected television, innovations that insert brands into content in real-time, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing partner performance.
Part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, TripleLift has appeared on both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for five consecutive years, has been named to Business Insider’s list of Hottest Ad Tech Companies for three straight years and was awarded Most Innovative TV Advertising Technology by AdExchanger in 2021. Find out how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
TripleLift is seeking an experienced Senior Data Scientist to join our team full time. We are a fast-growing startup in the advertising technology sector, trying to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing the industry. As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be working on running various experiments to understand our real-time bidding marketplace, building ML models to improve traffic efficiency, creating audience segmentation algorithms in privacy-protecting ways, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive Data Science initiatives forward.
The Data Science team employs a wide variety of technologies to accomplish our goals. From our early days, we’ve always believed in using the right tools for the right job, and continue to explore new technology options as we grow. The Data Science team uses the following technologies at TripleLift:
- Languages: Python
- Frameworks: Spark, Airflow, DataBricks, ONNX, Docker
- Databases: MySQL, Snowflake, S3/Parquet
- Amazon Web Services to keep everything running
- Lead research and experiment to improve the performance of our bidding algorithm and maximize performance for our customers;
- Build proof of concept models, put ML models in production, and create reusable data structures;
- Drive analytics projects in partnership with Product, Engineering, and cross-functional teams to support and influence product strategies;
- Jump in to advise and provide feedback to the members of the team on their work.
- Strong technical skills of using scikit-learn to quickly analyze data and prototype models that can be used in high volume distributed systems;
- History of monitoring and measuring statistical modeling performance using Prometheus and Grafana and ability to quickly build dashboards and alerts to make sure models are functioning effectively;
- Experience deploying and maintaining production-grade Data Science systems;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
You are someone who
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Able to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Comfortable with feedback;
- Strong and demonstrable work ethic.
A degree in a technical subject is preferred, although candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
At least three years of working experience in a professional, collaborative environment.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Healthy PTO
- RRSP Matching
- Weekly Yoga & Bootcamp
- Membership to Headspace (Meditation)
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
We love celebrating our achievements. They remind us of our contributions making advertising work for everyone, and the TripleLifters who make it all possible. TripleLift is proud to be recognized by Digiday for our best-in-class ad technology, as a Best Workplace for our culture and benefits and among the Best in Business for our innovations and positive impact on the industry by Inc.
To check out more of our awards and distinctions, please visit https://triplelift.com/ideas/#distinctions
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DE&I initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please see our Privacy Policies on our TripleLift and 1plusX websites.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.