GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for self-driven and motivated Data Scientists who bring diversity and add new perspectives to our growing team. We are seeking someone with the curiosity to discover questions and subsequently answer them. This individual will have a deep understanding of statistical modeling, a solid mathematical foundation, and strong communication skills. If you join us, you will be a lead technical contributor on advanced projects across product and marketing in areas such as customer retention, engagement, recommendation systems, and pricing.
- Lead projects and architect modeling solutions around pricing, growth, and marketing
- Provide mentorship to peers and advise stakeholders looking to ensure rigor in analyses
- Build state-of-the-art forecasting, prediction, and recommendation systems that generate insights around user behavior, product utilization, and audience segmentation
- Help define the technical roadmap and introduce new technical capabilities that help the team level up
Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of work experience in data science with significant business value contributed through end-to-end model deployment; ecommerce/healthcare experience preferred
- Deep understanding and proven track record of using data science within career field; open source contributions, publications, intellectual property/patents, etc. preferred
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field; advanced degree with relevance to data science, machine learning, or operations research preferred
- Experience deploying production-level realtime models at scale
- Strong first principles understanding of common machine learning algorithms (e.g., clustering, tree/forest techniques, OLS, linear/non-linear optimization, etc.)
- Fluency in Python and relevant libraries (pandas, numpy, etc.),
- Enterprise experience with RedShift/BigQuery, Spark, and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.