We are looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you'll work with the data, product and business teams to analyze user behavior cohorts, and give recommendations on the best action to take for improving outcomes for our users, and for the business.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze the impact of recently deployed features to determine their impact on user engagement
- Build reports for clients and dashboards for internal usages
- Analyze the performance of various cohorts and develop insights about user behavior that can be used to market the product.
- Improve the product using machine learning techniques
- Design, implement and analyse A/B tests
What You’ll Need
- Confidence using a variety of techniques to analyze large streams of data to come to conclusions
- Must have prior knowledge of Python (and preferably SQL)
- Great communication skills
Education and Experience
- 4-year degree in a quantitative field, a graduate degree is preferred
- 5-8 years of experience working in a Data Scientist role
Lark is a companion that lives on the user’s phone and provides daily coaching, guidance, and health insights to users. We are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!
Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing nearly 2 million patients suffering from or at risk of chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. Lark uses cutting-edge AI and connected health monitors to provide real-time unlimited 24/7 text-based counseling to help users make healthier choices and manage their conditions. Lark’s A.I. Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), Smoking Cessation, Behavioral Health, Weight Loss, Diabetes Care, and Hypertension Programs have demonstrated clinically validated outcomes published in 11 peer-reviewed journals and analyst reports. Lark’s DPP, which is now the second-largest and lowest cost DPP in the country, has received the highest clinical certification - CDC Full Recognition. Lark works with some of the largest payers and self-insured employers to help them manage 30.5 million members to live healthier lives. Forrester Research has named Lark "Most Innovative Digital Health Product of the Year", Lark, Uber, Airbnb, WeChat were named the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World, and Apple named Lark "Top 10 Apps of the Year" against a pool of over 2 million apps.
Working at Lark
Lark offers the option to work remotely in the United States. For Colorado Applicants only: minimum annual salary is $125,000 (minimum salary varies for other geographies). You may also be offered a bonus, stock options and/or benefits. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Lark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that diverse teams foster innovation and add to our mission-driven culture. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
Read Full Job Description