Senior Data Scientist at Clarabridge
About the role:
As a Data Scientist at Clarabridge, you’ll collaborate with software engineers and other data scientists to develop customer feedback analytics using NLP and Machine Learning. Our large and diverse data sources include social media, surveys, online reviews, and call center transcripts from major companies across the globe. You will apply methods such as text classification, topic modeling, clustering, and transfer learning using both traditional and deep learning approaches. This is an applied research role with a practical focus on adapting methods from open source and the research literature for high-volume production pipelines.
You have a proven record of developing ML components for robust and scalable data-intensive applications. Specifically:
- 5+ years work experience.
- Advanced training in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
- Proficiency in Python, including the ML ecosystem and software development tools.
- Knowledge and experience with traditional ML techniques such as Logistic Regression and Random Forests.
- Knowledge and experience with architectures such as LSTMs and Transformers in at least one deep learning framework (TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- Preferably, experience working with data in other languages besides English.
- Familiarity with software development practices such as containerization (docker), dependency management, testing, and API frameworks.
- Ability to communicate results both to peers and to company leadership.
Clarabridge helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve their customer experience. Using advanced text analytics, Clarabridge transforms survey, social, voice and all other forms of customer feedback into intelligence used to empower confident, decisive action across the business.