Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated data engineering professional who is passionate about building cutting-edge data solutions in the Azure cloud. You excel at building cloud native data assets that make analytics and building predictive models easy, and have experience migrating on premise data in SQL Server to the Azure cloud. You are consistent learner who is passionate, opinionated and thrives in a fast-paced environment where you can be a driving force in helping BHG achieve its aggressive growth goals.
What You'll Do
- The Senior Data Engineer will help build our next-generation, cloud-native Data Platform.
- The Senior Data Engineer will build real-time and batch data pipelines that integrate with predictive models.
- The Senior Data Engineer will migrate our on-premise databases to our Data Lake in Azure Cloud.
- Build enterprise data assets that will be used for reporting, analytics, and data science.
- Mentor other data engineers and analysts in data engineering best practices.
- Analyze and evaluate the quality of third-party data providers.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience with SQL Server
- 3+ years of data warehouse experience using dimensional modeling
- 3+ years experience with Apache Spark or Databricks
- 2+ years of proven experience in Azure Cloud
- Key skills - Apache Spark/Databricks, SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
- Nice to Have - SSRS, PowerBI, Azure Data Factory
- Proficiencies - Python and SQL programming
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or a similar field
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America.
BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
More Information on Bankers Healthcare Group
Bankers Healthcare Group operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Davie, FL, Syracuse, NY and Syracuse, NY. Bankers Healthcare Group was founded in 2001. It has 983 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 81 open jobs at Bankers Healthcare Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description