Senior Data Engineer at SADA (Atlanta, GA)
- Google Professional Data Engineer Certified or able to complete within the first 45 days of employment
- Mastery in at least one of the following domain areas:
- Data warehouse modernization: building complete data warehouse solutions, including technical architectures, star/snowflake schema designs, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT pipelines, and reporting/analytic tools. Must have hands-on experience working with batch or streaming data processing software (such as Beam, Airflow, Hadoop, Spark, Hive).
- Data migration: migrating data stores to reliable and scalable cloud-based stores, including strategies for near zero-downtime.
- Backup, restore & disaster recovery: building production-grade data backup and restore, and disaster recovery solutions. Up to petabytes in scale.
- Experience writing software in one or more languages such as Python, Java, Scala, or Go
- Experience building production-grade data solutions (relational and NoSQL)
- Experience with systems monitoring/alerting, capacity planning and performance tuning
- Experience in technical consulting or customer-facing role
- Experience working with Google Cloud data products (CloudSQL, Spanner, Cloud Storage, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Dataproc, Bigtable, BigQuery, Dataprep, Composer, etc)
- Experience with IoT architectures and building real-time data streaming pipelines
- Experience operationalizing machine learning models on large datasets
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction -- a willingness to teach others and learn new techniques
- Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make Them Rave
- Be Data Driven
- Think One Step Ahead
- Drive Purposeful Impact
- Do The Right Thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for Google Cloud portfolio of products since 2016 and has been named the 2020, 2019, and 2018 Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 15 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.