About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
At Lyra we believe that data-driven technology and decision making is a critical part of solving the thorny, complex challenges of provider quality and accessibility in a broken system. We are looking for an experienced Sr Data Engineer who cares about impact, ownership, cross-functional projects, and mentorship.
Full-time in Burlingame, CA or virtual.
Lyra is for you, if you
- Want to work with brilliant people solving hard problems
- Have a passion for social impact and helping people when they are most vulnerable
- Like to collaborate across teams with physicians, therapists, data scientists, and product managers
In this role, you will
- Be part of a team of innovative engineers working on core pieces of our data infrastructure, pipelines, and data services underlying our product
- Work on implementing and designing a data warehouse for all data use cases
- Work with stakeholders on requirements and solutions for data pipelines and data views
- And of course, you will be coding every day!
We are looking for someone with
- Ability to write high-quality code in Python (Java is a plus) and a track record of shipping impactful data projects
- Experience in building fault-tolerant data pipelines with logging, alerting and data validation that goes beyond simple scripting
- Experience implementing and designing data warehouses using MPP databases such as Snowflake, BigQuery or Redshift
- Ability to build data models using SQL for business analysts to consume with a data governance focus
- Data visualization experience a plus such as Tableau, Looker
- Experience working with highly sensitive data in a healthcare environment
- A track record of making quality vs. deadline tradeoffs in fast paced environments
- Strong communication skills and ability to generate consensus and buy-in within the team
- Organizational skills and the ability to simplify complex problems and prioritize what matters most for the sake of the team and the business
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description