Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
Array is looking for great engineers to join our Consumer Privacy and Reputation Squad. Our consumer Privacy/Reputation technology helps millions of people clean up, protect and improve their online privacy and reputation. Our Privacy API allows enterprises across industries like identity protection, FinTech, banking, antivirus, and cybersecurity to add powerful privacy features to their own offerings through our scalable, industry-leading Privacy APIs and white label partner solutions. Our consumer brands help millions of consumers protect their online privacy and reputation and have been featured on ABC's Shark Tank, BBC's Dragons' Den, and numerous other media outlets.
We're looking for a Data Engineer to join our dynamic technology department. You will focus on working on everything data! This important work will align with the execution of our API & SaaS roadmaps. You will report to the Chief Technology Officer of Hello Privacy, an Array acquired firm.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, profitable venture-backed company in an expanding market in an impactful position. You will work with technologies such as Python, Node JS, Athena, DynamoDB, Couchbase, and many more!
- Own your work from technical design, development, testing, maintaining and documenting
- Collaborate with the Product, Business Development, and Engineering teams to solve data related business & technical challenges in simple, sustainable ways
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience coding around any data request.
- An understanding of Python or applicable data processing languages.
- A firm grasp on Agile software development methodologies
- An understanding of NoSQL and SQL data stores such as Postgres, DynamoDB, and others.
- An understanding of ETL and data pipeline principles connecting to multiple data sources such as a Data Lake & Reporting Systems.
- An understanding of large-scale data processing such as Spark
- An understanding of query engines and can write code in SQL
Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.