Senior Data Analyst at Informa (Remote)
Curinos, part of the FTSE 100 Informa Group is a financial benchmarking and omnichannel experience consultancy that works with leading UK and US Financial Services organisations, evaluating their performance and advising their senior management on strategy. We have exclusive access to uncensored information from the UK’s largest banks and insurers, enabling us to act as business advisors in a way that no other consultancy can.Job Description
We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst to help our clients drive insights through powerful and intuitive data analytics and modelling. This is an incredibly exciting time to become part of our motivated team serving the EMEA retail banking and insurance clients, as the sectors rapidly evolve in response to technical innovations and market disruptions. You will be responsible for implementation, customisation and on-going support of Curinos’ software solutions and will be the primary expert on our clients’ data, mapping and configuration.
Primary responsibilities as a Senior Data Analyst may include:
- Becoming the Subject Matter Expert on our clients’ data and platform configuration, by:
- Developing and/or modifying code (using, SQL, or, Python) to customize our products to meet the specific business needs and strategies of our clients
- Gathering, validating and mapping data to power our analytical datasets and platforms
- Mining, cleaning, and analysing large data sets for trends or insights relevant to internal and client analysis
- Deriving and communicating actionable conclusions from complex data
- Calibrating and updating models to incorporate new data and/or address our clients’ evolving strategic objectives
- Building out processes and procedures to support configuration activities more efficiently across our growing client base
- Advising on and participating in the use of client data to support strategic initiatives
Could this role be for you?
- Strong analysis experience with the ability to interpret complex data
- A background in coding, ideally SQL, python.
- Strong data visualisation skills: PowerBI or Tableua
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail, especially when it comes to investigating and resolving data anomalies
- Well-developed organizational skills to facilitate handling multiple concurrent workstreams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on translation of code and/or data into business terms and vice versa
Why work at Informa?
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritize promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits
- Work with high quality specialist products
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities