Senior CRM Data Management Analyst, Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum (Charlotte, NC)
- Are you a growth-motivated data analyst skilled at delivering actionable data and insights for sales teams and senior leadership?
- Can you commit to a role guiding sales success by providing accurate and in-depth analyses and reporting using a client relationship management (CRM) system, such as Salesforce?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an experienced Senior CRM Data Management Analyst, you excel at delivering actionable data insights for sales teams and leaders to effectively target new prospects and existing clients. You are passionate about ensuring company-wide success by ensuring business needs and goals are realized through detailed analyses, business trend evaluation and reporting activities from multiple sources.
Using your in-depth understanding of our systems you focus on querying, coordinating and matching Salesforce, billing, serviceability and third-party data. You maximize and support the decisions of senior-level management through the prompt delivery of complex ad-hoc reporting requests. You thrive in an office position supporting teams across the company. You report directly to the Senior Director of Sales Tools and Applications for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the Sales team by analyzing and comprehending complex data structures across multiple systems and resources.
- Ensure that CRM data aligns with other trusted and verified data sources and that tools are free from inaccurate and duplicate data by leading regular system reviews.
- Manage and perform data integrations between CRM and outside sources using an in-depth understanding of multiple, varied data sources.
- Execute and deliver ad-hoc data and analytics solutions with a sense of urgency as needed by partnering with sales leadership teams using an understanding of sales strategy and goals.
- Enhance the success of the sales cycle through the presentation of data in an easy to understand and actionable way with proper documentation for user adoption.
- Improve the sales cycle by serving as a strategic advisor to executive leadership teams on performance and results.
- Constantly and consistently present new ideas to leadership to improve data quality for tactical and strategic purposes.
- Develop internal partnerships to ensure accuracy and functionality of data collection platforms, reporting tools and reporting functions.
- Achieve business goals by partnering cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Finance, IT, Sales, Sales Operations and Operations.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Six or more years of data analytics and operational reporting experience.
- Detail-oriented and sense of urgency when completing multiple assignments simultaneously with aggressive timelines.
- Experience and passion for leveraging data to drive significant business impacts.
- Confident when presenting data to large groups and senior leadership.
- Possess the intellectual curiosity to bring understanding to ambiguous data.
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills that can manage multiple projects and assignments within a fast-paced environment.
- Solid command of database concepts and exceptional SQL skills.
- History of working with one or many business intelligence platforms independently.
- Knowledge of dimensional and relational data modeling.
- Familiar with Salesforce.
- Understanding of Microstrategy, Cognos, Crystal, Tableau or other reporting and analytics tools.
- Expert in business uses of data and assembling specifications for data design and development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Four or more years of experience with cable, internet or phone products and services or other related industry experience.
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce Data Loader.
- Knowledgeable of Fusion Demand Tools.
- Understanding of extract, transform, load (ETL) tools.
- History of using integrations and tools between Salesforce and other applications and databases.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of statistics and experience using SAS.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics, information systems or business administration, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Master's degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics, information systems or business administration (preferred).