About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
The Senior Compensation Analyst role is a key member of the Total Rewards Team and will be responsible for administering and building a quality compensation program that scales with Lyra’s growing population. This role is ideal for someone with a passion for compensation and drive to learn and grow with the Total Rewards COE in a mission-focused, hyper-growth start-up in the mental health space. We are looking for an experienced thought partner and team player who loves collaborating on various projects with other members of the growing Total Rewards/People team.
- Participate in the development, management, and execution of compensation programs such as the annual merit cycle and promotions
- Monitor the internal equity and external competitiveness of existing compensation practices and based on analysis and research propose strategic changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives
- Build partnerships within the People Team and advise HRBPs and managers on compensation-related matters
- Provide compensation guidance to the Recruiting team and be an engaged thought partner in strategizing ways to recruit and retain talent
- Participate in compensation surveys and analyze survey data identify industry trends and ensure market competitiveness
- Assist in the preparation of materials for the BoD Compensation & Talent Committee
- Manage the equity administration process in Carta
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations, and manage related compensation reporting, policies, and auditing
- Participate in Total Rewards/People Ops projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in compensation, consulting, or related field in a high-growth environment
- CCP preferred
- Great team player with a collaborative mindset
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and drive towards aggressive deadlines
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills, and proven support in accurate, effective, and creative problem solving
- Understanding of federal and state labor laws
- Fluent in Google Apps and MS Office
This role is based in Burlingame, CA or remote.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description