As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign is looking to add a Senior Compensation Analyst to join our Compensation & Total Rewards team. This person will support our compensation initiatives in a growing number of our locations in the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions. This role will be both operational and strategic and will report to the Sr. Director of Compensation/Total Rewards. You will work closely with the People Team and cross-functional stakeholders to help drive new initiatives, make process improvements, and provide ongoing support on compensation-related projects on a global scale.
What your day could consist of:
- Provide compensation support within the organization on a global scale
- Partner with the People team, Recruiting team, and leaders to craft compensation packages that are internally equitable and externally competitive using internal tools and market data
- Participate as a subject matter expert alongside the HRIS Analytics team in the implementation the job architecture project within Workday (HRIS and Compensation tool)
- Assist with building and ongoing maintenance of salary structures within Workday
- Conduct ongoing benchmarking and survey analyses in the market and participate in compensation surveys
- Assist with compensation support during our review cycles
- Partner with Legal and Finance team on ongoing management of equity grants
- Deliver training on compensation programs including internal equity education
- Monitor compensation trends and best practices within the market
- Model compensation cost implications and provide recommendations based on findings
- Participate in additional cross-functional projects as needed
What is needed:
- 5 + years of compensation experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to perform regular and ad-hoc analytical requests and summarize results in a concise and effective manner to a range of audiences
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities and deliverables
- Familiarity with compensation benchmarking and survey data
- Intermediate-Advanced quantitative analysis skills and Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Preferred global compensation experience, ideally in EMEA and APAC
- Ability to work across multiple teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Preferred experience with Workday
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.