We have come together at Cybereason to pursue our vision of an open, safe and connected world, and our mission to leave our world a better place than we found it.
We take on each day knowing we are doing something that is worth our time, passion and brain power, and we believe that we can only solve some of the world’s most complex technology challenges by unlocking the full talents of everyone within our organization.
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
The Sr. Commission Analyst will work directly with Deal Desk, Sales Management, Sales Operations, HR and Finance/Accounting in order to ensure that the Company incentive commission plans are implemented correctly and commissions are paid accurately. The primary responsibility is the management of the Performio commission tool and calculation of monthly incentive commissions for all sales employees focusing on accuracy, completeness and consistency as defined in the commission plans. The ideal candidate is analytical, deadline driven, detail oriented, self-motivated, and seeks opportunities to optimize our process and Performio tool.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for managing of variable sales compensation plans in Performio commission software tool, including payment calculations, quota tracking, SPIFFs, exception resolutions, adjustments, and securing management approvals for monthly payouts
- Prepare formal commission plans for all new hires, terms, and promotions by gathering Quota, BCRs, territory assignment, and role information and communicate plans to sales individuals for signing
- Be an integral part in the commission plan creation for the second half of 2022 by participating in plan brainstorming sessions, preparing commission plan models, cost models, and partner with Legal to re-script the written plan language
- Partner directly with Sales Management to resolve commission discrepancies, variances between Performio and Salesforce.com, and address all questions related crediting or plan intricacies
- Manage Performio system end-to-end and manage projects with Performio support team to create, validate, and explore new features in our Performio instance such as: approval hierarchy, sales performance reports, plan updates
- Create and maintain sales analysis report package for executive leadership distribution and strategic decision support
- Prepare monthly commission accrual and payments on time, including ASC 606 commission waterfall and analysis of accruals vs payments by individual
- Use knowledge from working with the field, Performio training, and SFDC data analysis to suggest and implement improvements to commission process and Performio tool
- Develop documentation to manage all compensation-related processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Prior related work experience 5-8 years
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Possess strong analytical skills and thought processes
- Experience with Performio or Xactly a plus, but not required
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, proactive and have absolute integrity
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Extremely curious - not satisfied with easy or convenient answers; drives issues to root cause
- Strong communication and presentation skills