Senior Business Systems Analyst Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum (Charlotte, NC)
- Are you a detail-oriented professional skilled at formulating and defining the scope and objectives of systems and upgrades?
- Can you commit to a role empowering senior leaders and team members by leading the completion of business system upgrades and enhancements?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Senior Business Systems Analyst, you improve client satisfaction by developing detailed evaluations, recommendations and leading projects to enhance our business systems. You excel at working on the most complex projects designing and developing new systems through the configuration of new hardware and software or the repurposing of existing systems. You focus on formulating and defining scope and objectives for initiatives by combining detailed research and fact-finding with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
You empower senior leadership and end users to meet business goals across multiple operational areas by recommending solutions to address business system concerns. You are passionate about presenting the most accurate and industry-current information and using the appropriate research tools. You have a keen ability for identifying multiple paths through the organization pointing out opportunities and mitigating risk. You flourish in an office environment leading projects and interpreting business systems data for leaders throughout the organization. You report to the Manager of Business Systems Analysis for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Drive improvement efforts by gathering, refining and validating complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues.
- Determine opportunities to automate processes, functions and systems through a detailed analysis of partners' operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify, evaluate and develop cost-effective systems and procedures that meet end user needs and assess available technologies to create development specifications.
- Design systems to meet company business goals by consulting with management and end users to determine system needs, specify inputs and format outputs.
- Validate new system performances by managing implementations, coordinating testing and observing the system initiation.
- Implement measures to control risks within the business application framework while performing programming and analysis on business systems.
- Negotiate agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between internal teams from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Conduct a feasibility study to assess the cost, benefit, efficiency and technical viability of business solutions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of business systems or IT related experience.
- Successful prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously working independently or in a team environment.
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret data to identify areas of opportunities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
Your education: Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
BSY322 337853 337853BR