BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Manage requirements to understand the requirements change process, and traceability and prioritize in the interest of business impact and criticality and effort.
- Act as liaison between business stakeholders and Business Technology software development teams and report status to PM and stakeholders.
- Document AS-IS and TO-BE business process flows, analyze policy, systems, and stakeholder impacts;
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to research solutions to issues as they arise;
- Drive key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training;
- Work with Delivery Lead/Project Manager to maintain and coordinate communication with the customer/client throughout each project;
- Drive business process design and documentation of feature assessment, requirements gathering, analyzing, and communicating stakeholder needs;
- Create and document functional requirements for business needs, technical specs for solution design, and sign-off for delivery;
- Work closely with third-party vendors, including software providers and consultants, to implement new solutions;
- Optimize and troubleshoot Salesforce and its integrated 3rd party business applications;
- Responsible for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams;
- Work with IT and business users to evaluate options and recommend solutions in line with IT and/or business architecture.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Minimum 5 years of hands on experience as Business Analyst with CRMs (preferably Salesforce);
- Project management skills; comfortable managing multiple initiatives;
- Experience working in an agile environment and using Atlassian (JIRA) tools and process mapping tools like lucidchart is required.
- An understanding of SQL and database relational models;
- Salesforce CPQ and Admin Certification required;
- Should have hands-on experience with CPQ configurations (like product/price rules, summary variables, look up tables) and Advanced Approvals.
- CPQ Implementation experience with Contract based renewals is a plus.
- Good knowledge in Contracts/Subscriptions/Asset objects for Support/Subscription renewals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Should own the assigned business area and drive improvements in the process and system.
- Additional Salesforce Certifications will be plus;
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and maintain healthy/professional relationships with business teams.
- Knowledge of SOQL, Workflows, Process Builders and should be able to handle Data migration;
- Should be deadline and closure oriented;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required;
- Strong understanding of business practices and processes in the renewal life cycle of Product and Subscriptions.
This position will start remote, with the expectation to frequently work onsite at our Mountain View, CA HQ offices once employees return to the office. Visa sponsorship is available for this opportunity.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.