LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The business analytics team’s goal is to make data the connective tissue of how decisions are made and how teams and divisions work together at LiveRamp. As a senior analyst, you'll join the business analytics team to identify top operational challenges, work with diverse cross-functional teams and guide business leadership on optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of business analytics tools for our business. You'll support business leaders with insightful, actionable analysis and by creating the tracking and impact measurement behind the business. This role is highly cross functional, and will work with teams across LiveRamp to work with internal and external stakeholders to drive operational & product improvements.
The perfect candidate will have a passion for analyzing data and using that analysis to drive key insights and recommendations. As a business analyst you will also build reports and metrics, drive ad hoc analysis and communicate insights to key stakeholders. You will not only find issues and propose solutions, but build the reporting systems to ensure continual improvement.
- Act as the thought leader in the planning, strategy and execution of LiveRamp’s dashboarding and reporting efforts
- Lead the LiveRamp team on improved data literacy and expanded use of advanced analytics capabilities to share key insights through actionable dashboards and make faster, more impactful business decisions
- Developing expertise in the features, benefits and application of our BI tools - Tableau & BigQuery
- Help stakeholders define business needs, guide prioritized data creation efforts and data strategy to address critical business questions
- Data Rock Star: Knowledgeable in databases, warehouses and BI/Visualization Solutions – i.e. Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Cognos, Business Objects. Tableau Desktop and Tableau Online Experience recommended.
- Visualization Specialist: You have a love of creative visualizations that help customers see and understand their data.
- Customer-Centric: Experience owning customer engagements and providing best practice advice. Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage expectations and customer demands
- Problem Solver: You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution. You partner with customers to drive business change and implement end to end solutions as a trusted technical advisor.
- Go-Getter: Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Strong Communicator: Ability to translate knowledge across diverse industries and situations and present proposals and solutions to business users of all levels. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Energetic and Creative: Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work.
- Highly Technical: You have strong technical skills across various technologies. Understanding of data querying and ability to read SQL statements; programming languages desired – Python & R preferred but not required.
- Mathematically-Minded: Strong mathematical/analytical skills. Experience in statistical Solutions desired.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: Phoenix
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.