We are looking for an experienced Sr. Business Insights Analyst - FP&A to join our Finance Insights & Analytics team to lead and support the design, build, and testing of business analysis via data modeling & reporting.This role requires a self-starter with strong problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The Finance Insights & Analytics function masters advanced data analysis, modeling, and reporting of the Finance organization. This role is responsible for delivering fact-based actionable recommendations to inform Celonis' senior management team. This team leads the analytical initiatives to support Finance, Strategy, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Services, and People.
- Leverage/Implement a wide array of statistical and advanced analytic methods to drive business insights and support data-driven decisions
- Define KPIs, develop automated dashboards, reports, and models to help teams make fast and knowledgeable decisions
- Become expert on key internal and external data sources. Identify opportunities to leverage new data sources/features to improve existing or develop new analytic solutions
- Create end-to-end, robust analytic products in key areas of the business working closely with business customers to scope, develop, implement, and monitor solutions
- Deliver and drive model/analytics insights throughout organization, helping to support data-driven decision making at all levels of the organization
- Work cross-functionally within the organization to identify opportunities to leverage data/analytics to improve business operations and drive efficiencies
- Provide coaching and guidance on data science best practices to all areas of the company
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields
- 4+ years work experience doing quantitative analysis
- A solid grasp of common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression)
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL proficiency
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with cross functionally with geographically distributed teams
- Strong oral and written communication
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Familiarity with web analytics tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, learn autonomously, and highly organized
- Experience working in a fast-paced culture, managing multiple deliverables a plus
Nice to haves
- Prior Celonis platform experience
- Experience with scripting and analysis languages (Python, R)
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .