Senior Business Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Perform monthly audits on GSD performance and productivity data to ensure compliance with criteria; communicate audit results. Design, drive development and delivery of streamlined audit process
- Automate and improve associated processes; be engaged in how the information you are creating is used and how to make it more useful
- Develop, maintain and update systems and processes critical to the reporting and tracking of compensation and GSD productivity metrics
- Develop and present business insights to GSD operations and management
- Manage commissions data files and Anaplan uploads
- Assist with special projects, such as data analysis, commissions/SPIF/bonus modeling, Sales Kickoff, QBR and other presentation decks
- Work with the business, design, engineering, and product teams to create digital transformation experiences for team members and customers
- Work based on Agile digital execution and communicate across multiple cross teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Translate your recommendations to senior leadership to gain agreement, affect change and influence long term digital strategies
- Help create customer solutions to affect organizational transformational in the face of a digital-first new landscape
- Participate in User Acceptance testing and recommend improvements.
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies by working with product management and engineering teams
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with verifiable experience working directly with customers to improve their experiences
- Great organization skills, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to assist wherever help is needed and is proactive in looking for ways to help the team operate more efficiently
- The ability to manage confidential, sensitive information.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.