Digital Turbine is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team. The Business Analyst will be a part of the Corporate Systems Team and will work on challenging projects to improve company internal processes and systems for every Digital Turbine employee.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Business Analyst:
- Taking ownership of company internal processes spanning multiple departments, e.g. sales, customer management, finance, HR, ...
- Creating structured business processes and translating them into solutions that can be reflected in our cloud-based systems (such as Salesforce, Oracle Fusion Financials, Jira, ...)
- Gathering functional and technical requirements from internal stakeholders
- Analyzing stakeholder requirements to optimize and improve existing business processes
- Designing data integration processes between systems in conjunction with the development teams
- Aligning with all involved development teams and supporting them with clarifications, definitions, and decision making
- Coordinating production rollouts between all impacted systems and stakeholders
- Owning the end-to-end process for implementation projects
Requirements of the Sr. Business Analyst:
- 5 years of experience in either a Project or Product Management role
- University degree in Business Information Systems, International Management, Computer Science or equivalent
- Technical expertise with strong proximity to business processes and process design
- Experience with one or multiple of the following: CRM, financial, HR applications, ERP systems
- Proactive communication with the ability to both clearly explain systems and to gather information and assess the needs of business stakeholders
- Ability to design and drive joint decisions and solutions
- Strong knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Thought leader and team player with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world's leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Its end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization - connecting Digital Turbine's partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce's Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer and committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives!