Senior Business Analyst - Stars Strategy & Outcomes at NationsBenefits (Miami, FL)
Grow and lead among an award-winning and extraordinary organization that's dedicated to providing premier service and delighting members, 24/7/365. It all begins with how we care about the people we serve. Since 2015, our mission has guided our principles towards delivering solutions for a rapidly changing industry. Compassionate Care is at the center of all we do, and it unites us to foster an environment where everyone is empowered, inspired, and equipped for success.
We make a difference in the lives of millions; that’s something we can be proud of.
Compensation for all positions is competitively higher than the current marketplace. Simply put - we pay more. We also offer a competitive benefits program, designed to support employees and their families across all dimensions of health including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and paid holidays/time off for eligible employees. You can earn even more through referral bonuses. Achieve your potential and grow your career at NationsBenefits.com/Careers.
The Senior Business Analyst is part of the Product Operations and Stars Strategy department, and within that a key function of the Product Optimization Team, reporting to the either VP of Product Optimization or VP of Outcomes Intervention Programs. It is a key role in helping make sense of and optimizing current product offerings and outcomes interventions programs. As such it is a critical role in bridging product development, or interventions across the different departments to ensure the best possible user experience and transparency of business intelligence.
Duties & Responsibilities includes:
- Serve as thought leader for business and technical processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., sales, finance, operations, IT, and compliance etc.) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams
- Evaluate, analyze, develop nd communicate requirements on a continuing basis, maintaining and promoting the mind set of continuous improvement and optimization
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Lead strategic, product optimization and outcomes interventions to maximize effectiveness, promote cross working and troubleshoot problems
- Build and develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized outcomes, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
- Facilitate sessions with internal/external stakeholders to gather feedback and build consensus to deliver change.
- Facilitate project meetings and adhere to project management/PMI good practices.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, IT, Computer Science, Healthcare, or related field
- 5+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity or Healthcare Payor environment with an emphasis on continuous improvement and or analytical problem solving.
- Expert ability to understand, identify and join disparate systems and process to provide a seamless experience for users.
- Strong experience generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Expert knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio
- Expert capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proven track record in the development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Extensive experience with data visualization
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
Location. Primary office located in Plantation, Florida
NationsBenefits is an Equal Opportunity Employer.