Senior Business Analyst - SaaS/Finance/BizOps/Sales at Addepar
Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
- Collaborate with leaders at Addepar to understand their requirements and build meaningful company wide metrics
- Drive SaaS metrics standardization to define and build metrics and dashboards for ARR, assets under management, churn rate, platform usage/engagement, customer LTV, Client profitability, etc
- Build SaaS sales metrics around pipeline, sales productivity and account management effectiveness
- Partner with business stakeholders to support their data needs and build dynamic and rich dashboards
- Enhance our lead management capability by organizing better data
- Build and maintain BI framework related to SaaS metrics at Addepar
- Build visualizations to easily interpret complex data and analysis
- Generate actionable insights and opportunities from diverse and complex data sets
- Drive requirements and partner with other analysts and data engineers on the team to build data pipelines and model the data needed for SaaS metrics
- Drive data driven culture across organizations and educate other teams on analytics best practices and self-serve reporting needs
- 5+ years of experience supporting a SaaS business model
- 3+ years of experience working in data analytics and business intelligence domain
- 2+ years of experience building reports and dashboards in BI/reporting tools like ( Preferred:Looker OR Tableau, Sisense/Periscope, Qlik, etc)
- Expertise in defining and building meaningful metrics and KPIs
- Ability to visualize data in different formats
- Proficiency in SQL to analyze and translate business problems
- Excellent communication and requirement gathering skills
- Highly organized and effective planning and prioritizing skills
- Train and assist business users to self-serve themselves using BI tools
- Help teams quantify their goals and OKRs
- Basic statistics knowledge
- Scripting experience in python
- Intermediate+ statistics knowledge
- Experience working with with SaaS/Fintech companies is a plus
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2.5 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.