We are looking for a highly motivated , result driven analyst to join our growing organization to support our Automation practice (RPA) . In this role you will help Curriculum Associates business leaders solve operational process challenges. O n a day-to-day basis, you will be partnering with different stakeholders to help them identify, prioritize , plan, and implement opportunities focused on improving business productivity via process simplification and automation to enable scale for growth .
Y ou'll help CA's business solve some of their most challenging problems, providing them with practical ways to impact their business tangibly and sustainably and u nderstand what is driving inefficiencies in daily operations .
Partner with business stakeholders to a ctively identif y opportunities and determine if work should be eliminated, processes simplified, standardized, or automated, and if automated, the best strategy to do that, including the documentation of potential costs and benefits to create compelling business cases.
S cope, size and deliver the performance improvement solution.
Be hands-on delivery practitioner with a well-developed technical background coupled with strong stakeholder management skills
Establish metrics and other measurements to capture benefit realization
O wn all the data gathering and requirements documentation , mapping current and future state process map
Be a change agent and "automation advocate" by promoting an automation culture across the organization
Required job skills:
- Documenting p rocess optimi z ation (mapping, lean, simplification, standardi z ation, automatio n )
- Intelligent Automation /RPA implementation (robotics process automation, Artificial Intelligence and machine learning) .
- Value case creation using process mining or process simulation
- The application of process simplification and optimization, and RPA and its role in broader business transformation (productivity gain, cost reduction or revenue growth)
- Understanding of key RPA tools ( Automation Anywhere ) , Machine Learning, Intelligent Document Processing and Artificial Intelligence and able to identify use cases for deploying such technology
- Experience in the areas of business process review, business process improvement and re-engineering concepts and practices
- Experience of opportunity assessment, process mapping and defining business requirements
- Boundless intellectual curiosity to continually learn and explore how to do things better, faster, and cheaper
- 5+ years of experience in process re-engineering and improvement implementations
- 3+ years of intelligent automation tools and technologies ( Eg , RPA, RDA, Chatbots, AI, ML) and their applicability to automation ideas
- 3+ years of experience deciding when to automate and when not to
- 3+ years of communicating across multiple lines including to the C-suite
- Experience with Automation Anywhere tool suite