Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Purpose of the Position:
The Senior Business Analyst, on the Integrated Business Planning team, is responsible for providing analytics in line with IBP requirements (both process and function), while assisting in driving insights and providing solutions. The role is responsible for providing assistance in the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process, working with the team to help drive improvements.
- Assist in the digitalization of IBP processes reducing the manual work required to create reporting and thus leading to easier identification of ways to improve our supply chain
- Responsible for helping to manage the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process requisite calendar of meetings, content and measures, and ensure planned meetings take place with the agreed attendees
- Provide assistance to ensure the appropriate agendas are in place for all IBP meetings, pre-read meetings are appropriately scheduled, and meeting decks are distributed to agreed attendees
- Assist in working with key stakeholders ensure their teams are providing the appropriate data and information required for each meeting and any other associated activities
- Help to identify areas for reporting and analytics improvements and liaise with stakeholders to drive optimization
- Work with each process step (NPI/Demand/Supply/Reconciliation/MBR) lead helping to identify areas for improvement and providing analytic support:
- Seek, provide and present relevant data in an impactful way to support key decisions
- Assisting on ad hoc projects and working with external business partners
- Proposing and continually improving IBP meetings, processes, and activities
- Be a subject matter expert for IBP team on Qlik Sense, data analytics, and reporting tools
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Monitoring and reporting on actions to address critical IBP KPIs
- Build and develop strong relationships and interactions with all IBP stakeholders
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college or graduate degree level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 5 years minimum
- Working knowledge of the following areas: Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Query, Qlik Sense, Access, databases, SQL, JD Edwards, Oracle Value Chain Planning, APICS Production and Inventory planning methodologies
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 77,500 - 115,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans