Senior BI Analyst at Wix
Wix’s Account Management organization - we’re responsible for offering personalized recommendations for Wix users. We’re obsessed with enabling small and large businesses to create extraordinary online experiences for their clients using our platform. We’re on a mission to continue establishing Wix as the ultimate solution for scaling online businesses and strengthening our position as a leader in the industry.
This role is part of a dynamic, quickly growing, and entrepreneurial team. The work environment offers the chance to develop new skills through close mentoring, while also endowing each contributor with the autonomy to drive projects independently.
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking New York-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
An independent, self-learner who understands business processes and able to translate business needs into data models. You're a detail-oriented individual with a track record of success in quantitative fields (at least 3 years experience in BI infrastructure roles). You can write complex SQL queries and can implement data pipelines and ETL processes. Experience in sentiment analysis is a plus (so as a relevant master degree).
You’re an excellent communicator with great time management skills and a passion for analytics and data. You thrive in the place where data, product, and marketing meet and are able to apply critical thinking to new unsolved questions.
As a Senior BI Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining data pipelines, including 3rd party integrations (Salesforce, Marketo, Salesloft, Truly, and more), internal ETL procedures, cloud and on premises DWH management and modeling.
- Design, implement and support robust, scalable solutions to enhance business analysis capabilities, identify gaps and design processes to fill them
- Work with other stakeholders within the org (bizops, revops, directors) to understand business priorities and translate requirements into data models
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the company like data engineers, analysts, data science, finance, etc., in order to deliver team tasks
- Produce automated tools and dashboards to support understanding of key sales and product metrics for various stakeholders and leadership.
- Own the data development process end-to-end including business understanding, methodology, QA and maintenance
At this time, Wix is only able to consider candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S. without any sponsorship requirements.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.