Chewy is looking for a customer-centric Sr. Analytics Manager to partner with our Studios Management team. This role is essential in building the analytic framework to measure the studio’s production efficiencies across all aspects of customer and business KPIs. The data gleaned will fuel insights to achieve a key initiative of defining and optimizing the creation of Minimum Lovable Product (MLP) across strategy development, program evolution, and prioritization. This role will be based in our Florida Headquarters.
What You'll Do:
- Develop analytic framework to measure KPIs across our Studio operations in Florida and Dallas.
- Develop daily dashboards to provide consistency across programs and teams.
- Develop Metrics and KPI reporting for Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly business reviews.
- Provide deep dive analysis on KPIs including but not limited to safety, volume, cost, productivity metrics, resource metrics, and studio capacity.
- Analyze studio productivity to partner with finance to determine production costs, then forecast OPEX and external headcount needs with Studio Management.
- Identify opportunities to gain efficiency and remove friction points through analysis of workflows.
- Partner in the development of a learning agenda and test plans to further improve the continuous improvement of our studios.
- Partner with our Finance, Technical Operations, Marketing Data Science and Analytics team on advance analytics/model development needs of the studios.
What You'll Need:
- A passion and track record for customer-centric marketing.
- 5+ years of production/marketing/customer analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters a plus.
- Ability to interpret and identify insights through data.
- Understanding of Customer Data and CRM platforms.
- Deep understanding of site analytics, experience with Google Analytics, Work Front, and Creative Force or similar Project and Production Management Software a plus.
- Experience with data visualization tools.
- Strong communication skills with ability to clearly articulate information that influences data-driven business decisions.
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a natural curiosity around consumer behavior and business impact.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected]
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected]
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.