Why Search Discovery?
We have an award winning culture of extraordinary people. Our purpose is to enable people to thrive so that businesses can thrive. We believe that the work you do should matter - it should be meaningful to you professionally and personally, and it should have a positive impact on both you and our clients. If you love data and want to be part of a value driven, diverse, collaborative, and fun team, Search Discovery is for you!
The Senior Analytics Implementation Engineer will be responsible for providing technical development and implementation of technical analytics solutions. This person will provide leadership to both clients and internal team members across a variety of tools and technologies. The implementations you would work on will be for industry standard tag management platforms like Adobe, Google, or Tealium.
What you need to have
- 3+ years of experience implementing Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Analytics and Mobile SDK development and configuration capability
- Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager, Tealium or other tag management experience
- Ability to take business requirements and convert them into specifications for Analytics Implementations
- Ability to leverage APIs to extract data and reporting
- Basic data manipulation and integration abilities
- Commitment to embodying our Core Values of Pioneering, Humility, Craftsmanship, Judgment, Resilience, Accountability, Vision, and Wellness.
- Must be in the United States.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage work across multiple clients or large, cross-functional engagements.
- Articulate challenges, identify solutions, and effectively manage delivery for client engagements.
- Lead business development activities, including client pitches, estimating work and creating project plans.
- Create trusted partnerships with clients in order to consistently extend and expand our business relationships.
- Align people to tasks and opportunities that drive the team to the right solutions for our clients.
- Coach and lead others in order to resolve conflicts and increase collaboration.
What you need to achieve
- Grow a deep understanding of all SDI Service Offerings and help identify new ones.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the internal and external teams around you.
- Deliver best in class solutions.
Location: Atlanta, GA office, Cleveland, OH office, or remote in the US
What we offer you:
We offer a total rewards program that evolves when we discover opportunities to further meet the needs of our people. In addition to medical, dental, vision, disability, and matching 401(k), we offer a best in-class wellness program, generous time-off, paid parental leave, significant investments in your growth, and limitless opportunities that puts Search Discovery’s program in a class all our own.
If this resonates with you and you want to add to our amazing team and culture, you owe it to yourself to apply today or check out all our openings! Also, to prove you’ve read our job description, include a short cover letter that explains why you will successfully complete this mission.