Grailed is one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces for resale fashion. Our platform has connected millions of style enthusiasts and casual fans. Our goal is to make Grailed the number one marketplace while continuing to empower our user base: allowing them to take control of fashion commerce.
Grailed is a fully-remote team that works across the US between the hours of 10am and 6pm ET. We also have our headquarters in NYC (SoHo) for those who wish to work from an office environment. Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking to create a more inclusive, collaborative, fun, and effective work environment.
As a Senior Analyst, Strategic Analytics, you will do things like:
- Be a key, centralized Analytics resource for Grailed’s executive and finance teams, including building data models in Snowflake to power the business, creating reports in Looker and providing updates on micro and macro business trends, and pushing the business forward through unlocking new, actionable data sets and insights
- Act as a strategic partner to the distributed Analytics team on creating event instrumentation specs, the implementation process, and QA / acceptance testing in Amplitude
- Partner with Finance to build automated, data-driven models of company performance and leverage them for revenue forecasting and performance monitoring
- Establish a deep understanding of how data moves at Grailed, and partner with Engineering to improve our data models, data pipelines and optimize our Segment connection
- Work with Data Engineering and other Analytics team members to modify dbt, SQL and LookML code to maintain up-to-date reporting and integrate new datasets for analysis
- Create and maintain Analytics artifacts and documentation, including self-service training protocols, transform rules, and scheduled report cadences and user lists
- 3-5+ years in an Analytics, Business Intelligence, or data-related role
- Experience using Product Analytics tools like Amplitude
- Experience using Customer Data Platforms like Segment
- Strong SQL skills, including querying complex data sets and intermediate data modeling in tools like Airflow or dbt
- Data visualization and reporting experience, must be within Looker
- Experience with revenue modeling and forecasting
- Ability to communicate effectively with and prioritize requests from both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- History of success in fast-moving, ambiguous environment
Grailed cares deeply about the customer and the employee experience. We are a fully-distributed remote team throughout the United States and have our headquarters in NYC. Each Grailed team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. We take pride in the healthy work-life balance and innovative work environment we have created.
We offer stock options, health (medical, dental, vision) insurance with 100% premium covered for some plans/coverage types, a 401(k) plan, FSA and HSA plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability insurance, supplemental life insurance, and commuter benefits. We also offer unlimited PTO, paid company holidays and wellness days, and 12 weeks of parental leave.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please email us at [email protected] to let us know.