Senior Analyst, Sales and Marketing FP&A (Remote Eligible) at ID.me
ID.me is simplifying how individuals securely prove and share their identity online. With their secure digital identity network, ID.me is doing for identity what Visa did for financial transactions. ID.me empowers people to fully control their own data through a portable and trusted login so they don’t need to create a new password at each site they visit.
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated a massive digital migration for many critical services. These services require a trusted identity to ensure an individual is who they claim to be while keeping out fraud. Identity verification that serves only one organization is costly and time-intensive. Separate passwords for each application add to consumer frustration. With ID.me, login and identity credentials move with an individual so they only need to verify once.
ID.me is a federally-certified identity provider at the highest standards NIST has set for consumer identity verification and login. ID.me is one of only four companies in the United States of America certified by the federal government to bind a legal identity to a digital login.
In addition to providing individuals with complete control over their credentials and data, the company has a “No Identity Left Behind” initiative to expand access and inclusion for all individuals through a video chat verification process. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for hard-to-identify groups.Role Overview
Reporting into the Director of FP&A Go-To-Market, this role will serve as a business and strategic advisor to leaders of the Sales and Marketing organizations to ensure the financial, strategic, and operational objectives for the business are met. This Finance partner provides strategic leadership in terms of driving forward thinking through financial support, controls, decision support, and operational know-how to achieve the business performance targets. This position is an active member of the FP&A team in developing and executing on strategies and will be required to influence the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills and attention to detail, and be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, high growth environment. You'll have the business maturity to set ambitious goals and the intellectual horsepower to derive deep data-driven insights that will help us realize those goals.Responsibilities
- Pair expert modeling with deep, innovative analytics to improve ID.me’s understanding of its customer facing organizations, the value that they deliver and how they can continue to drive greater value for ID.me and its customers
- Lead in cross-functional work streams, advising on financially impacting decisions, monitoring costs, and keeping the broader Finance organization in the loop on important developments
- Proven ability to model complex sets of inputs to achieve highly predictive outcomes
- Set business framework for leading business investments, resource allocations, business planning, operations and performance measurements.
- Responsible for establishing/driving process and operational improvements, analyze the trends/variances identifying business drivers behind the numbers for meaningful executive level summaries and analytics
- Design, implement and track critical metrics to measure performance against strategic goals, identify emerging trends and provide insights about the drivers of performance and return on investment
- 4-6 years of progressive finance experience at a high growth company at scale
- Strong business partnering and relationship skills, while maintaining an objective mind to evaluate performance and challenge the teams
- Passion for process improvements: to always work on making things better, faster, easier
- Tops down, holistic, structured thinking to efficiently drive the volume and complexity of work required (investment/ROI analyses, heat map analytics, etc)
- Able to influence business partners and provide recommendations in order to drive decision-making and execution
- A strong finance, analytics and accounting background and the ability to assess business opportunities and analyze business trends. Individual will need to dive deep into the details while keeping an eye on the bigger picture
- Able to understand differing points of view and facilitate mutually acceptable solutions
- Strong EQ and experience with partnering across matrixed organizations
- A disciplined leader able to adapt quickly to changes in priorities and business conditions
- Intellectual curiosity and complete professional ownership
Ideal candidate will thrive in the following culture:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player with a strong, self-managing work ethic
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for learning and continuous improvement
Note that candidates must be located in the continental U.S.
ID.me Covid Vaccination Requirement
ID.me has a mandatory vaccination requirement where not prohibited by applicable federal or state law.
All current and future employees are required to receive their COVID-19 vaccinations, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. Employees not in compliance with this policy will be placed on leave and will be terminated if no valid reason for not getting the COVID-19 vaccine is provided.
Purpose: In accordance with ID.me's duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the community at large from COVID-19 that may be reduced by vaccinations. This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities, as applicable.
Reasonable Accommodation: Current and future employees in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must submit a completed Request for Accommodation form to the human resources department to begin the interactive accommodation process as soon as possible after vaccination deadlines have been announced (September 13th) and an offer of employment has been made. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause ID.me undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Vision: To be the world's leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
ID.me Core Values: *Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Communicate like a scientist. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect ID.me's values in your actions. *Act like an owner.
ID.me Career Site & Culture Deck: https://www.id.me/careers
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.