Join VillageMD as a Senior Analyst, Risk Adjustment (Remote role)
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for a Senior Analyst, Risk Adjustment to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how a Senior Analyst helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
In this role, you will operate as a cross-market analytical consultant to internal stakeholders focusing on our Medicare Advantage risk adjustment activity and supplemental submission process. As our organization continues to grow, so do the opportunities to develop your skills and gain exposure to different areas of our business and model of care. This person will be a member of our Operations Analytics team and can be based in Chicago, IL or Richmond, VA or telecommute (for the right candidate).
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Develop operational dashboards helping drive risk adjustment initiatives across all major payers and markets
- Support ad hoc analyses for market leaders providing insights critical to VillageMD’s success
- Perform data cleansing to identify erroneous data and initiate corrections needed
- Collaborate with other teams in analytics to develop and implement databases, processes and other strategies that optimize efficiency and quality
Skills for success
As a successful VillageMD Senior Analyst you possess,
- Strong analytical and technical skills/aptitude
- Ability to think clearly, communicate concisely, and collaborate always.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- A clear balance between improving speed to value and delivering valuable insights to operators.
- A low ego; an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do.
- A combination of interest in healthcare policy and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Experience to drive change
- 3+ years of full-time experience working in an analytical, reporting or data management role
- Undergrad degree with a concentration in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, or engineering.
- Healthcare analytics experience in Medicare risk adjustment preferred, but not required
- Experience with MS SQL with a desire to continue to enhance your technical skill set across these tools and others.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.