Senior Analyst, Market Integration at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Senior Analyst, Market Integration and Launch in Atlanta, GA
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Analyst, Market Integration and Launch to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
Integral to our Market Implementation and Launch team, you will handle a wide range of projects to support and improve the organization’s product offerings: a portfolio of multi-faceted, highly-integrated, technology-enabled services. You will receive foundational training in healthcare that will provide a launch pad to grow your career in healthcare. As a new member of the team, you’ll be part of a larger group responsible for implementing our clinical and operational models in new markets to help reduce the cost of patient care while improving clinical quality and patient health outcomes.
How you can make a difference
- Supporting regional and enterprise Market Integration and Launch leadership with end-to-end accountability, from due diligence through the transition to local market operations, delivering a successful clinic integration
- Working directly with mid-level and senior leadership to develop broad scope expertise in healthcare operations, strategy, payer regulations, finance, and project management
- Collaborating with market partner management and team members to develop strategic, process driven, and technical solutions for improving quality, while reducing the cost of care delivered at market partner healthcare facilities
- Supporting the Market Integration and Talent Development teams in the successful execution of training programs that provide newly acquired clinic personnel with the tools and confidence to deliver high quality patient care and a best-in-class patient experience
- Participating in identifying process improvement opportunities and presenting them to leadership, in accordance with a culture of continuous, energetic development of workflows increasing efficiency and transparency for stakeholders
- Acting as the liaison between operational leaders and the VillageMD analytics team to produce significant representations of complex datasets with actionable operating solutions in partner facing deliverables
- Presenting thoughtful analytical summaries to operational team members, using strong written and verbal communication
What you might do in your first year:
- Supporting practice partners to develop and implement workflows to facilitate annual preventative care focused patient appointments
- Partnering with VillageMD clinical leaders to communicate best practice clinical care guidelines for chronic condition management
- Analyzing robust healthcare datasets to identify implementation opportunities – updating analyses to communicate realized performance
- Determining functional capabilities across practice systems to enable value-based initiatives
- Providing support in the successful implementation of de novo clinics in new and growing geographies, ensuring alignment with Village Medical model and goals
Skills for success
- Comfort with travel to our markets up to 80% (multi-day trips) depending on business needs
- Willingness to learn on your own and take initiative
- Bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- Strong research, writing, analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Flexibility in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Inclination towards team-based work product and results
- Capability to distill complex, technical topics articulately to a non-technical audience
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change:
- 2+ years relevant experience with physician practice management, healthcare consulting, operations management, and participating in process improvement project teams
- Prior roles in a consulting firm or high-growth start-up environment would be a serious plus, as would hands-on experience deploying practices into value-based care/risk based medical groups
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business, economics, engineering, public health, community health or healthcare administration, or a pre-professional program with interest in another area of healthcare
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
- Knowledge and understanding of basic healthcare financial and operational data
- Experience working with providers or clinical staff a plus
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.