Senior Analyst / Manager - Sales Strategy & Operations (Global) at Celonis
Success in this role means assisting the SVP of GTM Strategy and Operations and the global Sales leadership to drive the continued success of Celonis by designing innovative go-to-market solutions and supporting our business growth strategy. Sample projects range from the highly strategic to operational including evaluating market opportunities, business planning, market segmentation, sales pipeline analysis and regular review of key performance metrics. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides daily exposure to senior executives. The successful candidate will have relentless curiosity and possess a passion for extracting insights from data and converting ideas to action.
This Sales Strategy & Operations professional will play a crucial role in driving the rocket ship growth of Celonis globally, across different markets, from North America to EMEA to APAC and JAPAN. This role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, sales operations, finance, and business analytics - requiring a mix of strategy, go-to-market design, market analysis, sales optimization, and business operational support.
Initially this will be an individual contributor role, directly reporting to the SVP of Go-To-Market Strategy and operations. The role will include supporting the overall sales governance, driving execution and be the right hand person of the SVP of Go-To-Market Strategy and operations in driving insights and data driven decisions and actions.
The successful candidate will enjoy driving change in a business & seeing fast results. This is a unique opportunity to have a direct influence on taking a 100%+ YoY, unicorn business to the next level. This position reports to the Head of Sales Strategy & Operations, North America.
The work you'll do:
- Structure and drive key strategic initiatives focused on improving business performance
- Identify key opportunities for business improvement through analytics, quantitative insights, and good business sense
- Build & track the support coverage model (Sales' engagement with Solution Engineering, Sales Development, and more)
- Design and interpret key performance metrics
- Assist with ad hoc requests and projects from the sales organization
- Become the go-to expert on the areas of the business you support
The qualifications you need:
- 8-10 years of work/internship experience in investment banking, consulting, or strategy/business operations prior to MBA
- Strong background in Microsoft XLS, Powerpoint
- Effective, clear, and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and self confidence
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working closely with senior sales leaders, prior exposure to high-growth work environments, and a strong understanding of SaaS business models and go-to-market principles are all highly desirable
- Location in New York (Celonis North American HQ) or Raleigh preferred
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .