GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
The Senior Analyst, Business Analytics role will be responsible for supporting the analytical work to improve network relationships and maximize our patient savings. This position will focus primarily on our pharmacy and network relationships, tracking transaction performance and analyzing utilization patterns of GoodRx’s core product. This role will report to the Director, Business Analytics.
Prior experience working with ecommerce and pricing analytics is a plus, as we continuously seek to make it easier for our patients to save with us.
An ideal candidate will have strong executive presence with the ability to lead cross-functional meetings, as well as a strong mix of both technical skills and the ability to drive strategic thinking. We are looking for someone with strong analytical chops, the ability to dive deep into data, and a knack for effectively communicating their findings and recommendations to senior management. This role will work across various teams including pharmacy strategy, product, marketing, operations, and finance-- strong communication skills are a must.
- Build analytical frameworks that size business opportunities and define success metrics to inform decision making and strategic planning, specifically as it pertains to GoodRx’s core product
- Conduct deep dive analyses on drivers of business trends and performance
- Field incoming requests and ensure necessary resources are provided to Pharmacy Strategy Team to help us maintain strong relationships with external partners
- Automate KPI reporting via easy-to-use dashboards
- Eventually build and manage a team of analysts
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience in an analytical role
- High SQL, Excel, and Power Point proficiency
- Dashboarding and data visualization skills (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to synthesize data into insights at a high level
- Experience with big data, planning
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners by leveraging data and insights
- Self-starter who is able deliver in a dynamic environment under tight timelines and changing priorities; must be “hands-on"
- Management consulting, or pricing/business analytics experience at another technology firm
- Experience in healthcare, specifically at a Pharmacy Benefit Manager or Major Retail Pharmacy
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.