Farmers Business Network® ( FBN® ) is on a mission to power the prosperity of family farmers and rural communities around the world, transforming how the world farms with an integrated, technology-enabled agricultural platform.
We offer high ROI farm inputs, fintech and sustainability products and services powered by network data, and farm-tested insights from our global farmer community. Our platform helps FBN® members make confident decisions to ensure the economic viability of their farms, while also empowering them to be a part of the solution as the global community confronts its most pressing issues: providing food security for a growing population, transitioning to more sustainable agriculture, and responding to climate change.
We are a dynamic, innovative, and mission-driven AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as boundless career mobility. We are backed by top investors, including Fidelity, ADM, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek. We have been featured in these articles by the Wall Street Journal and Forbes , and were also named " One of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World " by Fast Company Magazine.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews borrower submitted information for completeness and accuracy
- Analyzes and summarizes borrower financial information in a concise credit package
- Ensures all new and existing loans are fully compliant and fall within the FBN's Credit Policy guidelines
- Communicates with sales team and loan closing team on loan application, underwriting, and approval status
- Works with sales team to respond to any questions or follow up items related to credit approval conditions or requirements
- Provides analytical support for loan amendments and modifications
- Interacts with customers to gather operational and financial information in order to complete analysisAssist in gathering and compiling data to generate ad hoc credit and risk analysis reports as well as other relevant reports
- Reconciles customer data among multiple systems to ensure data integrity
- Presents underwriting analyses and narratives to key stakeholders including financing partners, FBN Finance and CMFS management, and FBN's Credit Committee
- Helps drive continued improvements to a fast-changing and quickly-growing credit team
- A commitment to the highest ethical standards
- Preferred degree in, finance, accounting, ag Experience with Farmer MAC loans and loan processing preferred
- 5+ years experience in agricultural credit underwriting / analysis required
- Ability to keep secure highly sensitive customer data
- Understanding of credit and industry risk related to agriculture and farming operations
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Process and detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on objectivity, accuracy and timeliness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The following represents FBN's reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $90,000-$115,000.
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
FBN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. FBN considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We participate in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here .
FBN is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email fill out this form .