DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Responsible for identifying, building and overseeing relationships with strategic partners and affiliates. This role leads and manages the growth of DISQO’s publisher relationships.
Executes against growth targets by proactively seeking creative ways to develop new publisher accounts, and expand upon existing ones
Analyzes and understands the scope of partners’ business objectives in order to maximize the potential of these relationships breaking down the ‘bigger picture’ into actionable strategies
Delivers against short-term goals and lays the groundwork for long-term sustainable growth by using out-of-the-box ways to generate and optimize acquisition channels
Align base revenue targets with company growth objectives
What You Will Do
- Aggressively build, grow and own DISQO’s affiliate partnerships program Carry a “Why Not” mentality to create new opportunities that do not exist today
- Actively cultivate relationships with key publishers and develop a deep understanding of their business objectives to determine DISQO’s best value proposition Develop expertise in DISQO’s solutions in order to expand and optimize relationships with partners and potential partners Own and manage the development of partnership contracts and agreements, from structure and negotiations to legal reviews and contract execution
- Proactively manage partner relationships to assure DISQO / SJ is top-of-mind, oversee performance standards, and drive preventive or corrective action where needed
- Effectively communicate program optimization strategies with affiliate partners through understanding of digital marketing channels, SJ members and internal strategies creating successful partnerships
- Foster a team culture of innovation and experimentation, including new bidding models and other program/campaign experiments
- Lead operations of comprehensive reporting analysis to evaluate the performance of initiatives across partnerships and regularly present results to internal stakeholders Strategize, manage and plan the logistics for attendance at industry and partnership events/conferences
- Represent DISQO at events/tradeshows and grow a strong network of contacts
- Collaborate with Product, Data, Operations and Customer Support on business development initiatives by providing market (partner) feedback and identifying new opportunities for growth and improvement Continuously learn about and review new industry / competitor activity and best practices, bringing key learnings into practice with the team
What You Bring To The Table
- 5+ years experience in publisher / affiliate development work
- Experience with platforms such as Cake, CJ, Awin, Rakuten, Impact, or Share-A-Sale
- Strong understanding of digital marketing marketing channels and optimization strategies
- Previous media buying experience via SEM, Social, Native, Programmatic platforms a plus
- Understanding of compliance with CCPA, CAN-SPAM, TCPA and FTC guidelines
- Ability to identify new opportunities in any interaction
- Strong internal motivation to get things done and adapt to change
- Excellent storyteller with effective communication skills
- Enhanced analytical skills
- Experience growing and leading successful teams
- Ability to thrive in a measurable, OKR-driven organization
- Agile and Servant Leader DNA
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.