Security Analyst at Moveworks
We are looking for a passionate Security Analyst to join our team. As a member of the Security team, you will be responsible for building and driving strategic and tactical security initiatives to protect and secure the Moveworks Platform, its infrastructure and all its data. As Moveworks grows fast, the Security team is tasked with protecting, designing, securing and operating a trustworthy production and corporate environment.
Protecting the data of Moveworks and its users is essential to maintaining the trust of its customers. Building and owning Security programs is critical to meeting our obligations to Moveworks, its customers and its users. An effective Security program(s) improves the security posture of Moveworks through strategic security initiatives, innovative technical controls, well defined processes, effective cross-functional collaboration, and efficient project execution.
We’re building a team that indexes on moving fast, solving challenging product/engineering problems and providing value to our customers. To be successful, you'll be partnering with every single organization within Moveworks. This includes Engineering (infrastructure, machine learning, search, data, etc..) Sales, Marketing, Product, and Legal teams to identify risks and find creative solutions to mitigate and reduce those risks. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like Snowflake, Slack, DocuSign, LinkedIn, Instacart, Illumina, Epic Games, Hearst Media to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!What you’ll do:
- Work closely with all organizations within Moveworks to understand risks from a business and a technical level in order to reduce or mitigate risk while also improving Moveworks overall security posture.
- Complete Information Security compliance tasks by reviewing logs and events, collecting the required evidence, performing analysis on the evidence to ensure compliance with existing security controls, acting where necessary to resolve identified issues, and documenting details of each investigation.
- Support our customer security related activities including completing customer questionnaires in a timely manner.
- Support our Vendor Management Program which includes security, compliance, and contractual risks associated with working with third-parties/vendors
- Document the results of assessments and take necessary actions to ensure timely remediation.
- Troubleshoot, or escalate issues as appropriate, in a timely manner while communicating clearly and proactively throughout until resolved.
- Work extremely closely with Moveworks’ IT, InfoSec and Services organization to drive alignment, priorities and execution of security improvements.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a relevant security or IT field.
- Experience with compliance programs like ISO27001, SOC2, FedRAMP, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional emotional intelligence.
- Ability to influence and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, without losing sight of highest priority items.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions.
- Willingness to dive into problems and document, drive alignment, drive plans and assist with execution.
- Ability to influence without authority and lead by example.
- Strong cultural fit and alignment on Moveworks core values.
- Experience protecting security and privacy on the internet.
- Experience making important decisions independently and multi-tasking under pressure.
- Experience responding quickly to changing situations in complex environments without compromising quality.
- BS in Computer Science or a technical field or equivalent relevant experience.
- Familiarity with AWS core services and infrastructure.
- Security certifications like CISSP or CISM.