Security Analyst (Remote) at Vidyard
Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
This is a remote position - see remote @ Vidyard for details. Please note that it would be preferred to have someone in the same timezone as our security team which is Eastern Standard Time.
Vidyard is looking for an entry to intermediate-level Infosec Analyst to play an important role in our Sales Enablement stream and internal corporate security posture.
As a Security Analyst you will:
- Complete security questionnaire requests in a timely manner and collaborates with the Solutions Consulting team to provide completed questionnaires to customers
- Maintain and update the security questionnaire Knowledge Base by learning from internal teams and completing research to find or create answers for knowledge gaps
- Train Solution Consulting team on security topics as they evolve and help to drive the security strategy of the team as a whole
- Support direct sales with security expertise in conversations with customers
- Conduct analysis on completed security questionnaires to determine win rate and trends of customer deals associated with compliance requests
- Update internal-facing documentation regarding security questionnaire request and completion processes
- Stay current on cloud compliance updates and industry best practices
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 2+ years in compliance, security, privacy, or I.T, preferably for a software company
- Experience supporting a Sales enablement team
Bonus Points if you have any of the following:
- Experience or interest with AWS, red team testing, ISO27001 or NIST 800
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
On top of competitive pay, we offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education. We also offer three flexible benefit plans to suit your unique needs, so choose what’s best for you/your family and your coverage starts as soon as you do.
Along with the health benefits and health/lifestyle spending accounts, additional benefits include unlimited vacation, RRSP match programs, ESOP and learning and development spending accounts.
Vidyard also offers paid volunteer opportunities! At Vidyard, giving back is in our DNA. No matter where we are, we always want to be committed to giving back as part of our commitment to our communities. So choose a cause that is important to you within your own community and give back, on us!
Finally, our teams never miss an opportunity to have fun! Be prepared to enjoy virtual parties (often paired with special deliveries, special guests and sometimes surprises!) and take part in internal communities based on your interests/hobbies!
Remote @ Vidyard
As a video centric organization, Vidyard mastered the art of remote work long before the pandemic forced businesses to adapt. So, whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Vancouver, BC, & Kitchener, ON, or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will not only be an integral part of the team, you’ll feel like an integral part of the team.
In order to ensure an enjoyable work experience for all employees, Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace,
- Socialize meaningfully within teams as well as across the organization,
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule (We know your time is valuable! Own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle)
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at Vidyard your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.