SAP FICO Analyst at The Judge Group (Houston, TX)
| Houston, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:03 p.m. (CST) on Monday, October 31, 2022
Location: Houston, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking an SAP FICO Analyst
- 3 Months Contract to hire.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in SAP Functional experience FICO Core Module Configuration,
- Minimum 3+ years of experience on S/4 HANA implementation projects and in Experience supporting SAP S/4HANA release 1809 implementation.
- Minimum 1 full Lifecycle implementation experience in S/4 HANA project
- Strong experience in Document Splitting configuration, FX revaluation.
- Provide comprehensive application support, system diagnostics and repair
- Should have experience in Merger's and Acquisitions and Planning of FI cutover tasks in detail
- Good to have knowledge of ARO, Asset accounting, In House cash set up from FI perspective
- Must be familiar in writing detailed Functional specs for RICEFW Objects including preparing test scripts and conducting detailed test cycles with good documentation.
- Through understanding of Finance in S/4 with accounting background to build functional and technical solutions with finance and help building to support finance processes through customizations
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA FI and CO Business Applications including New G/L, Asset Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost Center and Profit Center Accounting
- Ability to provide perspective on design options to optimize use of new SAP S/4 Hana technology
- Good to have knowledge in ABAP and Debugging. Able to articulate things in Techno functional aspect.
- Work with Accountants and apply functional knowledge to give solutions using SAP tools, systems, and processes.
- Uses formal system implementation methodologies (waterfall, agile) during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment.
- Supports in production support and development ensuring alignment with the business strategy and S/4 HANA landscape and reference architecture.
- Ensure timely resolution of functional team issues and defects.
- Experience with SAP Best Practices Business Processes and Global templates and configuring these Best Practices
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable of S/4 Finance integration touch points with SCM, HR and WM both from a process as well customization standpoint.
Contact: [email protected]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
More Information on The Judge Group
The Judge Group operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Wayne, PA, Philadelphia, PA, Matawan, NJ, New York, NY, Waltham, MA, Providence, RI, Southfield, MI, Westerville, OH, Vienna, VA, Richmond, VA, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, Jacksonville, FL, Tampa, FL, Chicago, IL, St Louis, MO, Edina, MN, Kansas City, MO, Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Bentonville, AR, Denver, CO, Phoenix, AZ, Irvine, CA, San Francisco, CA and Tacoma, WA. The Judge Group was founded in 1970. It has 1928 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental insurance, Health insurance, 401(K), Performance bonus and Paid holidays. To see all jobs at The Judge Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description