Salesforce Senior Business Analyst at West Monroe
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is searching for a sharp, motivated Salesforce expert to join our team as a Salesforce Senior Business Analyst to support our new implementation projects for our clients. You will partner with our clients and other West Monroe team members on transformational program in the areas of Sales, Service and Marketing solutions spanning operational strategy, business process and implementation. In this role, you’ll collaborate with clients to establish the project vision, analyze business requirements, design Salesforce solutions, manage projects and lead Salesforce implementations. You’ll partner with our industry leading team that is a blend of industry, business and technology experts to solve the complex problems facing our clients.
- Lead business process review sessions to identify user stories/requirements
- Lead Salesforce solution design sessions from the identified user stories/requirements
- Responsible for the build activities via the configuration on the Salesforce Platform
- Facilitate business process reviews to identify client requirements and processes.
- Facilitate unit, system and end-user testing
- Support end-user training and documentation
- Manage project status, timelines, risks for overall project or individual workstream
- College degree, or equivalent experience required
- Ability to travel to client-site
- Proficient in the process areas supporting either the Sales, Service or Marketing functions (Lead to Quote, Inquiry to Resolution)
- Proficient at leading requirements and design sessions for client stakeholders across the areas of Sales, Service or Marketing
- Proficient at managing status, timeline, and risks at the program or workstream level
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform (Sales, Service, Marketing)
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience performing Salesforce consulting implementations preferred
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, eCommerce, Communities certifications and project experience preferred
- Proven ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Proficient in documenting requirements and solution design deliverables
- Excellent client-facing and oral communication skills
- Consulting experience preferred
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.