LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the most demanding technical and customer challenges, and we're always looking for intelligent, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.ABOUT THIS JOB
The Business Technology team at LiveRamp is responsible for delivering great user experiences through secure, scalable technology and enables processes that power the business and help LiveRamp achieve its mission. The Salesforce Senior Business Analyst partners with our Global Services, Technical Service, and Customer Support teams to implement and enhance systems, tools, and processes. This position will make a significant impact on LiveRamp's post-sales customer experience.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you strive to improve internal customers' current state business processes and technology solutions - focusing on the post-sales processes - services, customer support, and customer success. You will assist the post-sales teams in coordinating projects in all phases of the program development life cycle. You are comfortable working with both highly technical and non-technical team members to identify, manage, mitigate risks, and create repeatable processes that allow scale and growth.YOU WILL
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance Global Services, Customer Support, and Customer Success Operations.
- Establish relationships with business users and engage in day-to-day interactions with business management, sponsorship, key business application owners, and act as their trusted Business Technology adviser
- Lead and conduct discovery discussions/sessions/workshops, which include facilitation and solution presentations.
- Use your experience and knowledge of Salesforce.com Service Cloud and customer support operations/functions to drive improvements in systems and business process.
- An excellent understanding of Salesforce.com's capabilities and limitations. Ability to communicate those to customers as a trusted technology partner.
- Discover current state pain points and gaps in system functionality that limit organizational effectiveness
- Translate business needs into requirements through dialogue and a structured approach with business sponsors
- Assess and recommend solutions based on cost vs. benefit analysis and alignment to overall business strategy.
- Participate in design sessions with the functional owners and the technical team and be responsible for documenting solutions with detailed supporting materials
- Build and demonstrate prototypes in Salesforce.com and other supporting applications.
- Create and groom all of the requirements for current and future sprints and understand development strategies for each project.
- Develop test plans and assist in testing solutions - facilitate and participate in user acceptance testing and end-user training.
- Proactively provide process improvement recommendations as to the business and the functions grow and evolve.
- Proactively resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Work with outside vendors to deliver solutions.
- Bachelors degree
- 8+ years; experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Consultant for a global organization, or direct consulting expertise leading business transformation projects.
- Excellent understanding of Customer Service processes (i.e, case milestone, escalation , entitle management, follow the sun support model etc) and KCS (knowledge-centric support) best practices.
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration and familiarity with Salesforce.com custom development of a customer's End to End processes.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Proven experience with gap analysis, benchmarking, trending, and root cause/s analysis
- Experience in several end-to-end Salesforce implementations of the Service Cloud, customer communities ( Forums, Ideas, case deflection strategies etc.), Knowledge Base and their ongoing maintenance
- Experience with SFDC 3rd Party App Integration (AppExchange), Federated search mechanism
- Salesforce lightning experience preferred
- Data Migration, Data Cleansing, Data integrity, and enforcement expertise
- Experience with AGILE and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong analytical skills, prioritization skills, business intuition, and organizational ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural with the ability to build consensus across functions
- Adaptable, open to change, and able to work in ambiguous situations; ability to respond to new information or unexpected circumstances
- Capacity for decision making in complex scenarios and for holding oneself and others accountable to those decisions
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Coveo search optimization
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision, and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of Phoenix, and take advantage of our commuter benefits and/or flexible work option.