Salesforce Business Analyst at Xometry (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:45 p.m. (CST) on Friday, September 16, 2022
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Xometry is currently seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our team and look for ways to leverage and improve our Salesforce platform to solve business problems for the teams. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and work collaboratively alongside stakeholders to deliver insights through ad hoc data requests and build a suite of Dashboards and Reports for executives at Xometry.
What You’ll Do
● Explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written and visual presentations
● Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge
● Build and maintain Dashboard and Reports with consideration of Salesforce data sharing model.
● Investigate data quality issues in Salesforce and across connected applications
● Partner with other teams to provide strategic insights and apply data consistencies across the organization
● Leverage your Salesforce knowledge to adequately train employees on how to use Salesforce
● Create CRM best practices and knowledge base
What We’re Looking For
● Exemplary communication and collaboration skills.
● Strong experience working with Service Cloud including Entitlements and Milestones
● Deep knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce platform
● Experience working with various departments and teams to build Dashboard and Reports
● Experience working with programmers to determine the best solutions and when to use Declarative vs Programmatic Solutions
● Basic knowledge and understanding of SOQL and Salesforce Metadata
● Use of a repository to track declarative changes
● Familiar with the latest Salesforce tools and features such as Salesforce CLI, Scratch Orgs, Einstein Activity Metrics, Ant for Metadata deployments, etc
● Familiar with integrations and setting up connected applications with Salesforce
● High-Level understanding of the Salesforce deployment processes and environment management
● Experience with Sandboxes, Data Loader, Data Import Wizard and Change Sets
● High-Level understanding of Apex and Visualforce
● Experience with Flows and Process Builder
● Experience with Salesforce Lightning, especially Lightning Console
● (Bonus) Experience in the Manufacturing (or Industrial) business market
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
More Information on Xometry
Xometry operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Gaithersburg, MD, Bethesda, MD and Lexington, KY. Xometry was founded in 2013. It has 381 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 32 open jobs at Xometry, click here.
Read Full Job Description