Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
You will be part of a high-performing team of dedicated analysts with a passion for data and technology, partnering with Enterprise business leaders to help drive business performance. The Enterprise Sales Reporting team creates a variety of sales performance reports and analyses to help business and functional leaders understand drivers of business performance and derive actionable insights.
What you will be doing
As part of the Enterprise Sales Reporting team, you will create reports and analyses pertaining to sales performance, sales productivity, sales pipeline, and financial and operational metrics.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and analyses utilizing Salesforce (CRM), Microsoft Excel, Tableau and other tools and databases
- Lead ad-hoc projects and analyses of varying complexity in a high paced environment
- Identify opportunities to leverage new technologies and additional data sources to drive sales and performance
- Work directly with sales teams, strategic business partners, finance, product, and marketing to deliver insightful analysis with a focus on automation and efficiency
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to commercial sales teams and the broader organization
What you bring
- MS Excel skills
- A bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business-related field
- Process improvement mindset
- Quick ability to learn new and potentially technical topics
- Comfort with change and working in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Business Intelligence tools experience (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.