ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign's Global Business Development team is seeking a dedicated Operations Analyst to lead data discovery on initiatives that will influence sales strategy and drive predictable revenue growth. This role reports to the Director of Pipeline and partners cross-functionally with Finance, Revenue Operations, Business Intelligence, and Marketing. With a consultative mindset and strong business acumen, you will run SQL-based research and analytics to identify risks and opportunities, optimize sales execution, and ensure intended outcomes against targets.
What your day could consist of:
- Assess the accuracy of current opportunity scoring and identify new signals to improve scoring
- Improve visibility on manager forecast accuracy and introduce additional datasets that help tighten commits
- Establish audits, alerts, and escalations on mission and business critical factors
- Distill OKRs and SLAs down to narrow KPIs, KRIs, and related alerts
- Develop and lead the test strategy for BD growth pilot programs
- Translate analysis to business recommendations with stakeholder-appropriate presentations
- Surface best practices using lost/won deal data and reinforce findings through recommendation engines, enablement, and coaching tools
- Advise on database optimization & segmentation strategy to improve conversions
What is needed:
- B.S. degree in data, analytics, economics, or business administration
- 3+ years of experience in sales/marketing operations, finance, business intelligence, consulting, or a business analyst role
- Intermediate to advanced experience with writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Experience building within an analytical/visualization tool (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience running a data ETL (extract, transform, load) process
- Proven success leveraging data to optimize sales performance
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across all job levels and functions
- A love of the customer and a desire to optimize their buying experience
- Naturally driven to endlessly explore new angles toward identifying gaps, trends, and opportunities
- Subscriber to a strong code of ethics regarding data management
- Results-oriented self-starter with strong teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Experience with R, Python a plus
- Experience in SaaS/tech, experience in an SMB-focused company preferred
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.