Risk Analyst I at FIS (Dallas, TX)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team:
The Credit Strategy & Enablement team works collaboratively with RISC, Operations, business development teams, relationship managers, transaction risk analysts, compliance and legal departments to mitigate risk while supporting growth objectives. We're a diverse, global team with the potential to have a significant positive impact.
What You Will Be Doing:
The primary responsibility of the FIS Credit Strategy & Enablement team is to review and assess credit risk processes, data and control frameworks to ensure credit risk management is adequate in relation to the potential exposure generated from the payment processing relationship and FIS Credit Risk Appetite.As a Credit Analyst I, you will provide analytical support throughout the implementation of transformational projects and programs to mitigate credit risk to FIS.
- Performs extensive analysis on a variety of credit risk metrics and provides appropriate recommendations
- Effectively evaluates complex issues, considering and prioritizing a variety of factors
- Assist in the review of all Credit processes to ensure that there are adequate controls and monitoring
- Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Exercises sound judgment in assessing potential regulatory and reputational risks
- Monitors and communicates credit concerns to management
What You Bring:
- Experience with financial analysis
- Effective communication skills and attention to detail
- Unmatched work ethic and strong sense of ownership
- Ability to creatively solve problems and achieve company objectives
- Time management and flexibility
Added Bonus If You Have:
- Bachelor's degree in related
- Knowledge of merchant acquiring services
- Experience with Moody's Risk Analyst or equivalent financial analysis software
- Formal credit training
What We Offer You:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well being
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.