Risk Analyst, FIS University Program at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January, March, June and September with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a January 2022 start.
About The Team
The Control Testing and Monitoring team, within Information Security and Compliance (RISC), is responsible for completing risk assessments across many of the products, services, and enterprise tools. This team is on the cutting edge of cybersecurity within the largest FinTech in the world!
What You Will Be Doing
- You will ensure the strategic objectives of the risk management program are met including the execution of risk assessment activities, coordination of risk response, and program testing and validation.
- You will review significant events and advises business owners of action steps required to prevent future recurrence.
- You will perform risk assessments related to the Data Protection, Supplier Management, and Enterprise Risk Management programs as well as other consulting projects throughout various risk disciplines while identifying potential issues, control gaps, and potential process efficiencies.
- You will document risk analysis and controls and evaluates control design and continuous control improvement.
- You will manage specific areas of exposure.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Cybersecurity, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems
- CISSP or CISA is highly preferred or a combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge or experience in at least one of the following areas: Network/Perimeter security, Server/Endpoint security (Windows, Oracle, Unix, Mainframe), Information Security auditing, IT Control testing/development
Added Bonus If You Have
- A certification, particularly CISSP, CISA, or CISM
- A Risk assessment or internal audit experience
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Student Loan Repayment Program: FIS will PAY OFF your principal loan balance over 10 years of service! Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program and is for U.S. participants
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.