Revenue Strategy Analyst at A Cloud Guru
Draper UT, Remote - USA
Pluralsight's Revenue Strategy & Operations team is charged with helping leaders in our business optimize the way that we operate the business. We collaborate with teams across the company to provide a deep technical understanding in a simplified way that inspires action. In this role, you will be responsible for generating insights from data, building dashboards that help leaders and individuals improve how they operate, and help to answer the longer term strategic questions.
- Provide strategic guidance to business leaders and support data-based decision making.
- Build sophisticated analytical models that further our understanding of the business. Create and present compelling actionable road maps around your findings.
- Manage the design, development, maintenance, and delivery of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards. Establish monthly cadenced business reporting.
- Partner effectively across various organizations (Finance, Data, Digital Enablement) to drive insights for the business
- Independently structure approach to solve complex problems
- Support Sales and Success Operations to understand the data needs of the teams, report on that data and drive actionable insights.
- Partner with Data Engineering to improve the quality of existing data and bring additional data sources in line.
- Build/automate reports/dashboards in Tableau that allow the team the get a clear snapshot of their operations with both leading and lagging indicators.
- Clearly and simply communicate insights to the business partners, emphasizing clarity, completeness and actionability.
- Solid understanding of data structures.
- Excel - create complex, scalable, and robust models.
- Business Acumen - understand business drivers and have a framework driven process of analyzing business problems and developing solutions.
- Communications - share insights in a way that is easy to grasp and actionable and build relationships to help drive adoption of data and insight driven decisions.
Must Have Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree and exposure to Economics, Math, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Business.
- 2+ years' experience working in business intelligence, analytics, consulting, as an analyst, or a similarly quantitative role
- Proficient using SQL to query large data sets.
- Capable project manager, can juggle a set of diverse projects with a strong track record of delivering against aggressive timelines.
- Excellent communicator, attentive listener and compelling explainer.
Nice to have Qualifications:
- Experience in B2B and B2C technology company
- Experience in management consulting
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.